Location: Shalford, Guildford, Surrey
Job Type: Permanent
We need a driven, ambitious, organised, highly skilled communicator with strong self-motivation to join our account team.
The candidate should have a track record in winning new business and successfully managing and developing new business with current clients.
Pull provides both digital and off-line marketing for blue-chip as well as SME B2C & B2B clients.
Ideally the candidate will have worked within a digital environment and have a good working knowledge of both marketing in general and online marketing, in addition to working on web projects of £50k plus. The candidate will have highly developed written and verbal communication skills, and be comfortable presenting and discussing work with clients at CEO level.
The candidate will be seen by Pull Digital’s clients as an important business advisor, able to deliver and explain work, and propose new initiatives and campaigns. To do this, they will need to be able to grasp the ‘big picture’ of client’s business process and profit generation. They will also be required to assist in tracking ROI of client projects, developing case studies and also working as a member of wider Pull teams.
• Minimum three year’s sales/account management experience.
• A demonstrable track record in winning new business and achieving tough sales goals.
• Highly numerate.
• Excellent use of office technologies – creative and highly communicative in the use of e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
• Understanding of the digital arena and a strong understanding of the general principals of marketing.
• Efficient, organised and skilled in prioritising and time management.
Nice to haves:
• Experience of using social media in a business context.
• Copywriting skills and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establishing and developing excellent client relationships.
• Winning new business and up-selling current accounts.
• Briefing directors and account teams on new client projects and initiatives.
• Scheduling and managing.
• Creating project timelines.
• Tracking and reporting on client ROI.
• Developing case studies.
This is a full-time role subject only to normal three-month probation period. Salary will be competitive and dependant on relevant experience. Pull provide generous benefits with health care and pension after 6 months of employment.
Pull is one of the South’s fastest growing Digital Agencies. We have grown our business by an average of 50% a year since we were founded in 2008.
We pride ourselves on offering a highly collaborative team environment. Our team of 30 employees are based in spacious offices in Shalford, Surrey (a mile south of Guildford).
Pull is a full service online marketing agency delivering strategy, branding & design, development and digital campaigns. We are 100% focused on improving our client’s bottom line, delivering measurable results and high ROI. We call it Marketing Certainty™.
Working across B2C and B2B brands, we blend timeless communication know-how with leading technologies to transform our clients’ businesses.
Offering all the knowledge and experience of an international agency, without their cost-base, we combine traditional marketing, creativity and best practice approaches and solutions with leading-edge digital marketing.
Our clients include EY, ASDA, John Lewis, ESPA, Holiday Autos & Henri Lloyd.
Shalford Surrey – Transport Links
Pull are based in Shalford, Surrey, immediately South of Guildford. It has a railway station which is between Guildford and Dorking on the Reading to Gatwick Airport line and is just 10 minutes from the A3, 20 minutes from the M25.